Thank you so much to Bella Bee & Everything’s Looking Rosie for nominating me for the Liebster Award, very kind of you both.
Here are the rules:
Questions from Everything’s Looking Rosie:
1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
My name is Alisha and I talk a lot.
2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
Listen to your parents advice, they do know best. Also, ditch the bad liquid eyeliner.
3. What are three makeup items you could not live without?
Lip balm, foundation and finishing powder
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Content. Optimistic. Determined.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
Foundations. I keep buying new ones.
6. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
Hmmm… The Tilbury Test. Again, it’s about foundation.
7. What’s your favourite makeup brand?
I use many but I’m never disappointed with Maybelline and I use a few of their products.
8. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What’s your signature dish? (Even if it is just beans on toast).
10. What’s your favourite quote?
Think happy. Be happy.
11. Your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm…drivers who drive wayyy below the speed limit for no reason.
11 Random Facts About Myself
1. I don’t like being the centre of attention
like love shopping
3. I enjoy reading but don’t do it enough
4. My family keep me sane and are the most important people in my life
5. I’m a dab hand at wallpapering (thanks mum!)
6. I never used to be fussed with make up, and now I love it (thanks Rosie!)
7. I love to travel and see new places
8. I have watched Grey’s Anatomy from the beginning and still love it 12 seasons later
9. I like my own company
10. My favourite season is Autumn
11. I hate being chased
Questions for my nominees:
What is your first memory as a child?
What happened on the best day of your life so far?
What are you scared of?
What is your dream job?
Describe yourself in 3 words.
What is one thing you would change about yourself?
What is one thing you like about yourself?
What is your favourite colour?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What’s your favourite savoury food?
How long have you been blogging?
Everything’s Looking Rosie
With All My Affection
The Awkward Chic
Laura Living Life
My Small Corner
A Blog By Charlie
Blue Muffins and Roses
Beauty Marked Minds
Thank you for reading and once again thank you for my nomination, Bella Bee and Everything’s Looking Rosie. I think it’s a great way of discovering new blogs! ❤